- New CFR iPhone App Released!
- Martha is a Webby Winner!
- Too busy… Can’t talk!
- The New CFR.org Website Launches!
- 2011 Martha Stewart Holiday Gift Guide Launches
- And the winner is…
- Foreign Affairs Mobile Site Released
- 451 Group Selects Concentric for an Extensive Redesign
- Concentric Studio signs new engagement with The Council on Foreign Relations
- Searching For That Special Someone!
About Concentric Studio
Concentric Studio is an interactive agency specializing in the planning, design and development of websites and other interactive applications. Founded by Sumin Chou and Glen LaFortune, Concentric Studio helps companies create compelling user interfaces that target company objectives and aim to maximize bottom-line results. For more information, please contact us.
For media inquiries, please contact Sumin Chou (917) 363 4324
- Thursday, Oct 16, 2008: 4:19pm Cabestan Watches
Thursday, Oct 16, 2008: 3:29pm
The Finish Line
Thursday, Oct 2, 2008: 12:28pm
Peugeot Design 2008 Finalists
Create a Concept Car which is designed to evolve within the cities of the future, whilst retaining the key values of the 21st century. The projects should bear Peugeot’s stylistic codes and must contain the following four aspects included in this design competition: environmental awareness, social harmony, interactive mobility and economic efficiency.
Thursday, Oct 2, 2008: 12:15pm
Character designs by Olivier Bucheron
Bucheron’s striking robots, vehicles, and machines reflect the vivid creativity and near-obsessive attention to detail of a dedicated artisan. From the choice of paint, to the texture of the metal, to the way light is reflected, each of his characters is a highly evolved study in the boundaries of human imagination. Also check out his personal site, Zamak