- New CFR iPhone App Released!
- Martha is a Webby Winner!
- Too busy… Can’t talk!
- The New CFR.org Website Launches!
- 2011 Martha Stewart Holiday Gift Guide Launches
- And the winner is…
- Foreign Affairs Mobile Site Released
- 451 Group Selects Concentric for an Extensive Redesign
- Concentric Studio signs new engagement with The Council on Foreign Relations
- Searching For That Special Someone!
About Concentric Studio
Concentric Studio is an interactive agency specializing in the planning, design and development of websites and other interactive applications. Founded by Sumin Chou and Glen LaFortune, Concentric Studio helps companies create compelling user interfaces that target company objectives and aim to maximize bottom-line results. For more information, please contact us.
For media inquiries, please contact Sumin Chou (917) 363 4324
Tuesday, Apr 28, 2009: 9:29am
Columbia University Medical Center selects Concentric Studio
Concentric Studio has been selected by the Columbia University Medical Center Department of Neurological Surgery to work on interactive design and print collateral related projects.
The Neurological Institute of New York was founded in 1909 as the first dedicated neurological hospital in the United States. The program is affiliated with Columbia University’s College of Physicians and Surgeons, the oldest medical school in the United States. Columbia has provided the finest specialized training for several generations of neurologists and neurosurgeons.
To find out more, go to the Columbia University Medical Center Department of Neurological Surgery site.
- Monday, Apr 20, 2009: 11:29am Philips: Carousel
Monday, Apr 6, 2009: 9:20pm
The late CBGB
Very cool virtual tour of the iconic bar.
Monday, Apr 6, 2009: 9:32am
Amazing video utilizing tilt-shift